Παρασκευή 1 Μαΐου 2009

Ανάσα...

I’ am hunting shadows in the dark
In steaming jungles of the world
Either to kill or to be killed,
By creatures never named or heard
I’ m lifting wishes to the stars
Their gleaming δορυφόρους του χρόνου
Orbiting circles overhead
To futures when your love is mine
But you were always pretty reckless with your love
Come with the sun and getting restless when it’ gone
And when you go you leave me breathless and alone
You leave me breathless when you close the door
It feels just like you took the air out of the room with you
Your voice echoing again· through catacombs inside my mind
And I’ ve been dreaming of revenge…
To make your love more than even you can try…
All words converge to where you are
And if I follow will surely find
The horses gone the fire still warm
And you’ ve moved on an hour before
You like to keep me just one step behind
And when you go you leave me breathless and alone
You leave me breathless when you close the door
…//...//...//...//...//...//...//...//...//...//...//...//...//...//...//...//...